ByteBlower Server 2.4 changelog
Posted by Tom Ghyselinck, Last modified by Tom Ghyselinck on 19 October 2016 03:56 PM
- TCP: Improved performance behind devices which perform TCP Ack Suppression.
- TCP: Fixed long delays after retransmission timeout.
- TCP: Improved/faster loss recovery.
- TCP: Rate limiting is less bursty.
- 4100/3100 series: Improved performance of protocol stack for tests from trunking to trunking interfaces.
- 2x00/3100/4100 series: Fixing crashes during application shutdown.
- Fixed possible assertion failure in TCP.
- 2x00/4x00: Add support for 2100 series generation 3 and 4100 series generation 2 server hardware.
- 2x00 series: Improved performance for protocol stack.
- 2x00 series: Improved performance when using multiple streams.
- 2x00 series: Stricter timing on transmission.
- 2x00/4100 series: Improved performance on non-trunking interfaces.
- 2x00/4100 series: Adapter filters are cleared at startup.
So a restart of the server won't fail when it was not stopped correctly before.
- The server now detects when another instance is already running and shuts down again with a warning.
- byteblower-support-tool now accepts additional arguments:
- '-y': autmatically answer questions with "yes"
- '--exclude-coredumps': Don't include any core dump in the support archive.
- '--limit-coredumps=<count>': Override the default number of core dumps (3) included in the support archive.
- '--add-directory=<path>': Collect user provided data from the given directory.
- 2x00/3x00/4100 series: Updated GPU driver.
- The BMC is now forced to use the dedicated IPMI network interface at server boot time.
- 2x00 series: Fixed issue with combining packets from frame blasting and protocol stack.
- 2200 series: Fixed possible assertion failure at receive side.
- 3x00 series: Fixed maximum MDL value of ByteBlowerPort.
- Fixed filtering 'ip host' on 2x00 series, 3x00 series and 4100 series.
- Fixed regression in TCP performance.
- DHCPv6 renew is now sent to the "All DHCP Servers multicast address".
- Fixed HTTP POST header with IPv6 address.
- Fixed return value of HTTPServer ReceiveWindow.InitialSize.Set.