We are pleased to announce the immediate release of a new version of the ByteBlower GUI.
- The Initial Receive Window is now set at the receiving side. (HTTPClient when doing GET, HTTPServer when doing PUT)
- In the Flow Template View, it was sometimes impossible to edit the wanted throughput.
- The Throughput Wizard sometimes generated scenarios with negative frame amounts.
- When a VLAN tag was removed from a ByteBlower Port, this was not visible in the Port View.
- When a new ByteBlower server is added in the Configuration View, it is now automatically refreshed.
- In the FlowTemplate View, trailing zeros in the displayed frame interval were not displayed
- Reports from Scenarios with flows that had initialization errors are now again generated successfully.
- Fixed typo : "Scenario will continue to run after after...".
- Updated Eclipse platform : using the latest Kepler plugins.
- The default Multicast address is now 188.8.131.52.
- New IPv4 ByteBlower GUI Ports, generated by wizards, now get addresses starting at 10.0.0.2, and default gateway 10.0.0.1.
ByteBlower GUI 1.8.18 is no longer available for download. Please contact our support desk of you think you need this specific version.