ByteBlower Server 2.3 changelog
Posted by Dries Decock, Last modified by Tom Ghyselinck on 02 June 2016 02:28 PM
- 1300 series: Fixed performance issue when system boots with hyper threading (incorrectly) enabled.
Seen on 1300 series of the second generation.
- 3100 series: Added relevant information to the support archive.
- Added tool to force BMC to use dedicated IPMI interface (if available).
- Fixed an issue with incorrect counter values for multi-session HTTP PUT.
- Fixed issue with multicast when a single querier sent multiple Membership queries in one second (for example during querier restart).
- Fixed rare crash in TCP on LocalAdvertisedWindow.
- 3100 series: Multi-session HTTP GET did not finish.
- 3100 series: Fixed incorrect Maximum MDL value of ByteBlowerPort.
- 1x00 and 3100 series: Fixed incorrect time source for stream and frame counters.
- 2x00 and 4100 series: Updating service application core binding on newer 20-core platforms.
- Added support for VLAN stacking (QinQ)
- Don't start udev on 2100 and 4100 servers.
- Frames and flows can't be altered during execution.
- Added support form frame field modifiers.
- Snapshot size is now configurable. Default is still 1 second.
- Added call to get the current server time. Usefull in multi-server configurations.
- Added more information to the ByteBlower version output.
- Added log rotation for stdout and stderr output.
- Fixed an issue when setting an empty frame.
- Fixed different issues in the HTTP and TCP implementation.
- Removed duplicate snapshots in the results.
- Clear history when filter is changed.
- Fixed bad average latency in last snapshot.
- Cleanup of unused libraries.