ByteBlower Server 2.5 changelog
Posted by Tom Ghyselinck, Last modified by Tom Ghyselinck on 06 April 2017 09:59 AM
- Small bugfixes in TCP
- Fixed bug when increasing "buffer interval duration" on "result history" of
- 2x00/4100 series: Fixed possible server crash when working with very large number of streams (> 8192).
- Fix Meeting Point shutdown when restarting server application.
- Fixed race conditions related to security key access from multiple applications.
- Fixed some minor issues with logging configuration check.
- 1x00 series: Improved TCP performance on systems using NICs with multiple RX and TX queues.
- 3x00 series: Improved TCP performance on non-trunk to non-trunk tests.
- TCP loss recovery improvements in case you have very low latency.
- Fixed startup issues in combination with Meeting Point and USB dongle.
- 2x00 series and 4100 series: Fixed incorrect frame size distribution statistics.
- 4100 series: Fixed growing size modifier when the number of frames on a stream has specific values.
- Fixed returning incomplete frame size distribution (was limited to 1455B packets instead of 1514B).
- Frame size modifier results: No longer throwing exception when no packets received
and obtaining number of packets below minimum or number of packets above maximum.
- Growing size modifier: Fixed floating point exception when
step was bigger than
maximum - minimum.
- Fix possible crash when an exception occurred while creating a ByteBlowerPort.
- Some 1x00 series servers used the 'Generic offload' function of the nic, causing issues with our stack implementation.
- Changed thread balancing on 1x00 systems.
- Fixed an issue with multiple ARP sessions to the same unreachable destination.
- Fixed assertion failure when receiving an invalid MLD query.
- Improved support for the ByteBlower Meeting Point.
- Update of the GPU driver which could hang on some system configurations.
- Fixed rate limiting issue on ByteBlower 4100 and 2100.
- Fixed VLAN offloading issue on ByteBlower 1x00 systems.
- Added support for ToS/DSCP (IPv4) and TrafficClass (IPv6) on the protocol stack:
- HTTP Client (IPv4 and IPv6)
- ICMP (IPv4)
- ICMPv6 (IPv6)
- Implemented PPPoE Client including IPCP/IPv6CP and PAP/CHAP
- Update to kernel 4.4.12-rt19.
- Server update can be initiated using the GUI.
- Security dongle tools support the ByteBlower Meeting Point license.
- 3x00 series: Fixed info in support tool.
- 2x00 series and 4100 series: Fixed possible server crash when using streams transmitting many frames simultaneous.
- Unikey security key: Fixed kernel warnings "sending ioctl 2285 to a partition!"
- Fixed issue where ByteBlower client sessions were not cleaned up properly: Enabled TCP keep-alive on management connection.
- Added better value checks on HTTP client/server receive window scaling factor enable and value and initial receive window size.