The focus of this release is to bring support for Wireless Endpoints to the Tcl API.
Wireless Endpoints support
The wireless Endpoint API is now enabled in the Tcl lower-layer API. All new features of the Wireless Endpoint / Meeting Point version 1.1.0 are supported:
- Frame blasting: streams and triggers
- Statefull TCP
- Latency measurements
For more information, please check our documentation of the
These features require ByteBlower Meeting Point >= 1.1.0 and Wireless Endpoint >= 1.1.0
- Unimplemented protocols
- Port Control Protocol (PCP)
- Unavailable features
A newer release version is available. The 2.6 API installers are not available any more on the support portal. Contact us at email@example.com for this version of the API.
The HTML reference documentation for the API
- [[SecureDownload:ByteBlower/API/Tcl/2.6.2/documentation-html.zip:Reference documentation]]
Changelog 2.6.2 (2017-04-21)
- Fixed captured returning frames of first capture in
Rx.Capture.ResultSnapshot when starting a second capture on the same
- Fixed setting IPv4 address + netmask via
- Tcl-HL: Calling
WirelessEndpoint related objects only in locked state.
Changelog 2.6.0 (2017-04-06)
- Enabled Wireless Endpoint API:
- Enabled in Tcl lower-layer API.
- Tcl-HL: Added support for Wireless Endpoint streams, triggers and TCP.
- Tcl-HL: Added example scripts.
- You can now provide a timeout when connecting to servers and/or meeting point.
- Updated documentation.
MeetingPoint have a
ServiceInfo object which provides useful information about that service:
- service UUID
- Connection details (remote host / IP address / TCP port)
- Management IP addresses
- API version can now be obtained via
- HTTP Client now also shows the configured type-of-service in its description
- Add support for the new capabilities architecture
- Capabilities can be obtained for
- Backward-compatibility is available for older server, meeting point and/or wireless endpoints.
- Added missing exception class
- Fixed incorrect value when getting (configured) HTTP Client receive window scale.
- Tcl-HL: Fixed script error in
::excentis::ByteBlower::FlowLossRate when transmission was out-of-resources.