NOTE: As of ByteBlower 2.9 the Meeting Point has been incorporated into the server. From that version on, you can find the changelog for the Meeting Point in the changelog of the server.
ByteBlower Meeting Point 1.1 brings new features and improved stability of the Wireless Extension solution of ByteBlower.
For more information about ByteBlower Wireless testing, please check our KB articles:
- Add support for iOS 11
- Add support for macOS High Sierra
- Improve stability in the meetingpoint communication with the App
- Improve stability in the meetingpoint communication
- Correctly calculating the timeshift between App & Server
- Automatic clear results at start of test
- Ignore old results received from WE.
- Improved stability
- Improved communication with Wireless Endpoints
- Takes into account the clock-difference between WE and Meetingpoint
- Improved stability against incorrect messages from WE
- Improved error-handling:
- Added clear error messages
- Improve validation of flow configuration
- Support for IPv6 flows
- Support for latency flows
- Support for Network information of the Wireless Endpoints