ByteBlower Server 2.10 changelog
Posted by Wouter Debie, Last modified by Vincent De Maertelaere on 04 July 2019 11:28 AM
- Server: TCP: Fix long performance drops that sometimes occurred in situations with high packet loss.
- MeetingPoint: Add iOS 13 as supported device
- Configurator: When the network configuration is corrupt, throw a more adequate error with more information instead of an obscure out_of_range.
- Adding support for NBase-T (2.5Gbit and 5GBit) interfaces.
- Added an option to restart the TCP on a wireless endpoint. A TCP session will automatically restart if its been dropped by a bad Wi-Fi connection.
- Multiclient TCP API [Beta]
- The server could crash when the FrameTag (Time/Sequence) was requested before the frame bytes were set.
- Creating a frameblasting flow with ARP packets could cause the server to stop. This is fixed.
- Restored our
/legal directory which was lost in a previous release.