We are pleased to announce the immediate release of a new version of the ByteBlower Tcl API.
Bugfix release history:
- ByteBlower API version 1.8.22 (release May 14th) introduces the features and enhancements listed below. It has been superseded by a bugfix release.
- The changelog below contains the original 1.8.22 changes, with the bugfix release changes listed at the bottom.
- We encourage everybody to update to the latest version!
- ByteBlower LL API
- Added support for time units in latency measurements
- Improved latency distribution methods
- Improved documentation for FrameTag classes and methods
- ByteBlowerHL API
- Improved the way frame size and timing modifier configurations are parsed by the ByteBlower HL API.
- Improved the documentation of higher-layer API source code. This documentation is used to generate the ByteBlower documentation, but can be viewed directly in the source code as well.
- Example scripts
- All example scripts now use the ByteBlower object as entry point, instead of using the deprecated static methods of the ByteBlower class.
- Bugfix release 1.8.24
- Improved server memory management.
- Bugfix release 1.8.26
- Fixed bug that caused the client to crash on Mac OS X when scheduling HTTP requests.
You can download this version of the TCL API from these locations:
- [[SecureDownload:ByteBlower/API/Tcl/1.8.26/ByteBlower-API-Tcl-windows-x86-installer.exe:Windows installer]]
- [[SecureDownload:ByteBlower/API/Tcl/1.8.26/ByteBlower-API-Tcl-linux-x86-installer.run:Linux 32bit installer]]
- [[SecureDownload:ByteBlower/API/Tcl/1.8.26/ByteBlower-API-Tcl-linux-x86_64-installer.run:Linux 64bit installer]]
- [[SecureDownload:ByteBlower/API/Tcl/1.8.26/ByteBlower-API-Tcl-osx-installer.app.zip:Mac OS X installer]]
The HTML reference documentation for the API can be downloaded here.