Changelog 2.19.0 (20/10/2022)
You can download the latest version at https://setup.byteblower.com/software.html.
- The API now allows the user to configure continuous communication between the ByteBlower Endpoint and ByteBlower MeetingPoint. Therefore 2 new methods are added to the WirelessEndpoint object:
- ScenarioHeartbeatIntervalGet() which allows to read the currently configured Scenario Heartbeat interval.
- ScenarioHeartbeatIntervalSet(nanoseconds) which allows to set the interval on which the ByteBlower Endpoint should try to communicate with the ByteBlower MeetingPoint.
A value of 0 disables continuous communication between the ByteBlower Endpoint and the ByteBlower MeetingPoint, which is the behaviour as per pre 2.19.0.
- The API can now stop a running test on the ByteBlower Endpoint.
Therefore one new method is added to the WirelessEndpoint object:
In order for this feature to work, the ScenarioHeartbeatInterval parameter must be set to a value other than 0 (disabled) and the ByteBlower Endpoint and ByteBlower MeetingPoint must be running software version 2.19.0 or higher.
- The ByteBlower TCL API did not have Scenario.Duration.Set method available on the WirelessEndpoint object.