Introducing Cumulative Latency Distribution Graphs
The ByteBlower GUI reports now contain CDF and CCDF latency graphs:
100 Gbit testing
The new ByteBlower 5100 model is specially designed to allow fast and easy testing on high-speed,
100 Gbit ethernet networks. It provides best-in-class latency measurements and 100 Gbit performance.
You can download this version of the GUI here: Download GUI
Information on how to use the CLT version of the GUI: Introduction to ByteBlower CLT
- [Reporting] Additional CDF and CCDF reporting. This is the main feature of this release.
- [General] Updated TCP options in the TCP view.
- The default congestion algorithm is now Sack + Cubic, similar to most modern Operating Systems.
- Window scale values now range up to 12. The default value stays at 7, which is a commonly used one.
- [General] Latency Distributions have been renamed to Latency Histograms.
- [General] To save time, NAT Discovery now skips flows where the source or destination failed to configure. These discoveries would fail either way but would require a long time to do so.
- [Reporting] The TCP roundtrip element in the JSON report has now the correct value.
- [General] The GUI can now also control the new 100G ByteBlower 5100 server.
- [Reporting] Improved JSON reports. Snapshots are ordered now.
- [Reporting] Using milliseconds by default for latencies.
- [Reporting] Using Mbps by default for throughputs.
- [Reporting] Additional logging in the report browser. This will help debugging.
- [Reporting] Less memory usage while generating JSON reports, by using a streaming approach.
- [Reporting] Opening a report automatically after a scenario finished, but only when there are test results.
- [UI] Showing help when relaunching a scenario that became invalid. Also opening the Solution View now.
- [General]: Adding a frame size filter for 60 byte frames also. This makes the filter more selective and avoids counting other large sized frames.
- [General]: The GUI is not yet fully compatible with macOS 11 Big Sur. Contact us to get a development version.