ByteBlower GUI 2.15 changelog
Posted by Mathieu Strubbe, Last modified by Craig Godbold on 17 August 2023 01:03 PM
64-bit Beta now also available for Mac!
We now fully support macOS version 11 Big Sur and newer.
Download the GUI from setup.byteblower.com
- Support for macOS version 11 Big Sur and newer. The GUI has been tested and approved for usage on Apple devices with an M1 processor. In addition, the GUI has also been approved for macOS Monterey.
- To avoid confusion, project specific preferences are only enabled when there is a project open.
- Fix in the CSV results, the correct PortName is now used in the TCP and HTTP results over time.
- In CCDF graphs in HTML reports, incorrect latency values were displayed on the horizontal axis.
- On Mac, the Dark Mode is not activated automatically at night.
- Regenerating results fails in reports with TCP flows.
- No ByteBlower CLT yet.