ByteBlower Server 2.10 changelog
Posted by Wouter Debie, Last modified by Craig Godbold on 18 August 2023 02:35 PM
- Add support for ByteBlower 3200 Gen2
- Unintended traffic on the management interface TCP port 9002 could cause the ByteBlower daemon to stop. We've made it robust against these packets
- MLD Listening Reports could in some rare cases cause the ByteBlower to stop. This is resolved.
- Some tools couldn't handle the lacking of a dongle. Now those tools report a correct error when the dongle is missing.
Fixes - Configurator
- The IPv4 gateway was already optional in the management interface configuration, due to an input validation bug, it seemed required
- When adding a route, an error was thrown when looking for the correct interface to add the route on.
Fixes - ByteBlower
- ByteBlower is now able to correctly handle fragmented IPv4 packets
- Improved TCP performance when sending from 10G to 1G and the switch has small buffer sizes and latency is high
Fixes - Meetingpoint
- New networkinterface on wireless devices was created over time. Info is now updated instead of creating a new interface
- Server: TCP: Fix long performance drops that sometimes occurred in situations with high packet loss.
- MeetingPoint: Add iOS 13 as supported device
- Configurator: When the network configuration is corrupt, throw a more adequate error with more information instead of an obscure out_of_range.
- Configurator: When a custom port configuration is used, the interface was not marked as trunking
- Configurator: Fixed an issue when the ByteBlower interfaces could not be configured after a fresh install.
- Adding support for NBase-T (2.5Gbit and 5GBit) interfaces.
- Added an option to restart the TCP on a wireless endpoint. A TCP session will automatically restart if its been dropped by a bad Wi-Fi connection.
- Multiclient TCP API [Beta]
- The server could crash when the FrameTag (Time/Sequence) was requested before the frame bytes were set.
- Creating a frameblasting flow with ARP packets could cause the server to stop. This is fixed.
- Restored our
/legal directory which was lost in a previous release.