Server 2.16.4 (2022-05-25)
- The ByteBlower support tool (byteblower-support-tool) now collects additional information to better investigate the ByteBlower update system. The following items are now added:
- The HTTP Proxy configuration of the ByteBlower server
- Logging of the ByteBlower update system (ByteBlower 1300, 2100, 3100, 3200 and 4100 series servers)
- The ByteBlower update system could not handle an empty HTTP Proxy configuration, resulting in a crash.
- The ByteBlower Update system did not parse some old style version numbers correctly. In this case the server was not able to update.
This issue only occurs when such a specific version was installed on the server earlier on.
- The ByteBlower Update system sometimes required updating twice.
- The ByteBlower 5100 server series now allows having a trunking interface with less than 3 interfaces.
Server 2.16.2 (2022-04-28)
- Fixed a MeetingPoint crash when Wireless Endpoint results came in after the GUI cleaned up its resources.
Server 2.16.0 (2022-04-11)
- Configuration of standard port configurations of the ByteBlower server has been made easier.
→ It is now possible to select the current interface and change it (Trunk ↔ Non-Trunk) and apply a preset.
→ This allows the user more control and flexibility in assigning interfaces and the view in the ByteBlower GUI.
- Fixed a configurator crash when the interface link status could not be queried.
- Fixed a configurator crash when the IP configuration of a management interface was being altered.
- Fixed an issue where the pre-2.14.0 server configuration could not be converted automatically due to configuration errors.
- Fixed a configurator crash when the ByteBlower license could not be read from the hardware key.
- Fixed an issue where the configuration wrongfully warned about the configuration not being allowed by the server license.