In this knowledgebase article we will look at the "Run Title" feature in the ByteBlower GUI. This often overlooked feature can be a useful addition to your testing methodology due to its ability to differentiate your testing scenarios based on the device(s) of interest.
We will walk you through a simple example to highlight the usefulness of the "Run Title"
A Simple Project.
- We will look at a very simple test case where we have a server and a CPE device.
- We will run a simple wired connection test using UDP traffic.
- If you would like a reminder of how to do this, please refer to this previous knowledgebase article.
- In this example, we have included two flows in our scenario.
- Now, we will use the "run title" feature. Choose a name that you would like all of the results to be saved to. In this example, we are going to focus on the CPE1 device itself. This means that whenver we test this device, in this test or other .bbp files and we use the CPE1 run title, all of our results will be conveniently stored in the same place.