The downloads for windows/macOS/Linux are found at following location: https://setup.byteblower.com/wirelessendpoints.html .For Android and iOS you will find the apps in the app stores.
Changelog 2.13.0 (2021-06-30)
- Alpha support for Latency Histograms on incoming flows. Besides the latency histograms in the GUI and API, this will also support the CDF and CCDF graphs which were introduced in the previous GUI release!
- The Graphical UI of the app now displays the Device UUID and the MeetingPoint version when connected. This enables users to quickly identify the correct device when using the API.
- Improved start time accuracy. The start time of each flow had a variation between 15 to 500 ms.
- Under certain conditions, running TCP traffic in the downlink direction (the ByteBlower Server transmits the payload) could stall after about 5 seconds.
- When sending at low rates, running TCP traffic in the uplink direction (the Wireless Endpoint application transmits the payload), traffic could be very bursty.
- When the application was idle but connected to a MeetingPoint, the application could crash when pressing the Android Back button.
- Windows 10 clients are now recognized as Windows 10 systems instead of Windows 8.1
- -Support for Debian 8, Ubuntu 14.04 and Ubuntu 16.04 has been dropped. 2.12.2 is the last supported version for these operating systems. Please contact us if you still require support for these operating systems.
You can find the detailed installation instructions in our How to: Install the Wireless Endpoint on your device.