ByteBlower Endpoint 2.21 Changelog
The release of ByteBlower Endpoint 2.21 brings a powerful new feature:
Realtime Results for ByteBlower Endpoints.
ByteBlower Endpoint users can now see real-time results being transmitted from the Endpoint client while a scenario is running.
This is an optional feature that only requires 'Heartbeat mode" to be enabled in the project settings → Easy configuration!
Real-time results reporting can be very beneficial for certain test cases.
- Longer duration tests require a lot of data to be transmitted at the end of the scenario which can sometimes create issues if the connection is unstable.
- This also allows for the partial reporting of results if a device drops out of a test. This way, the results up to this time are preserved.
- Wi-Fi statistics are available in the realtime view under the 'Gateway' tab → The RSSI values, SSID and BSSID values can be observed here and are updated in accordance with the "heartbeat" interval in the project settings.
- When using the ByteBlower Endpoint in a headless enviornment the commandline options --version and --help no longer require the meetingpoint address to be given.
- The ByteBlower Endpoint as a systemd service will now produce the correct logging output.