With added A-TDMA support, this release supports real-time demodulation and capturing of 1 OFDM, 1 OFDMA, 24 downstream SC-QAM and 8 A-TDMA channels simultaneously!
This release also brings you small improvements and bug fixes, which include:
- Added continuous synchronization of upstream channels with downstream channels.
- Added continuous automatic gain control adjustments to reach the optimal input power level for upstream channels.
- IUC is now also included in the XRA header of OFDMA initial and fine ranging packets. This allows easier filtering.
- Some WebAdmin (GUI) user experience improvements such as better defaults and button locations to allow faster configuration editing.
- Fixed several bugs related to incorrect timestamps of captured downstream SC-QAM packets in case no OFDM channel is present.
- Fixed incorrect reporting of "Reed-Solomon Decoding Successful" (
xra.tlv.cw_info.rs_decoding_successful) in XRA header in capture file.
- Fixed issues with multi-user access to WebAdmin (GUI).
Changelog and downloads
We strongly advise our customers to update to this release.